Fourth Grade & Science email@example.com
Fifth Grade & English firstname.lastname@example.org
Sixth Grade & Math email@example.com
English as a Second Language/Spanishty.firstname.lastname@example.org
English as a Second Language/Spanish email@example.com
Preschool, Technology & PE Paraeducatorolivia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Paraeducatorbrittney.email@example.com
Special Education Paraeducatorcindy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Paraeducatorangela.email@example.com
Special Education Paraeducator
Title I Paraeducatorginger.firstname.lastname@example.org
State Required Disclosure:
- BVES employs individuals holding an LEA-Specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsement.
- Types of Educator Licenses:
- Professional: Standard professional license issued to educators that have completed a Utah education program, traditional or alternative, or transferred an educator license from another state or country and met Utah’s licensure requirements. Valid for 5 years, renewable.
- Associate: Temporary license issued to an individual earning their professional educator license through a Utah university-based or alternate education preparation program as defined in Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 3 years.
- LEA-Specific: Temporary license approved by the governing board of a Local Education Agency (LEA) under Utah Administrative Rule R277-301. Valid for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- Bryce Valley Elementary School has 89% of educators who hold a Professional License and 11% who hold an LEA Specific License.
- Utah Educator Look-Up Tool https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch